Our custom-crafted shirt is the highest expression of the shirt-maker’s art.
We offer exceptional quality, excellent fit, and irrefutable value. We are confident that the attention to detail lavished on every shirt is proof that our bespoke program is unparalleled anywhere in the world.
To craft near flawless visual balance, all stripes and checks are cut perfectly equidistant across the front of the shirt. The front yoke is hand stitched, and the body and sleeves are finished by a single needle method (sewn with 9 to 11 stitches per centimeter, turned twice and stitched again at a distance of 3 millimeters). Exceptional details include Australian mother-of-pearl-buttons and hand-tacked front and sleeve plackets.
Our Bespoke shirting program features:
• An individual paper pattern crafted for each customer
• Hand cut and sewn with single needle construction
• Standard mother of pearl buttons
• 3mm pearl button available at no extra cost
• First-time customer sample shirt
• Personalized hand-monograming (available in dozens of font styles and colors)
• A curated selection of fine Italian and Swiss in-stock fabrics from which to choose
• Optional hand-sewn buttonholes
• Choice of collar and cuff interlinings to enhance structure and comfort
• Capacity to craft boxer shorts in same materials as dress shirts